41 Responses

1. Claire at |

I learned about my friends!

2. 20jacksonf at |

My favorite experience was climbing the giant’s ladder and I learned that I am capable of more things than I thought.
    Sincerely,
    Jackson F

3. 20sophie at |

My favorite experience at Camp Cheerio was hiking with my friends!

4. 20andrewo at |

My favorite experience was when we went canoeing it was really fun!

5. 20alexander at |

I loved the views… And the meals.

6. 20sebastianl at |

I learned the way of DA!

7. 20phoebem at |

My favorite experience there was the food and the zip lines/ canoeing trip. I learned that I love the outdoors more than anything else and I love to spend time with my friends!

8. 20linus at |

My favorite experince in Camp Cheerio is by far the Vertical Playpen and the climbing walls. I learned I could push my self above my abilities psyically and I also had a lot of fun with the teamwork exercises.

9. 20isabellas at |

My favorite experience at
    Camp Cheerio would have to be canoeing because it taught me about teamwork and it was very challenging but exciting at the same time.

-Isabella S.

10. 20maconh at |

I learned I could hike up a mountain, twice.

11. 20leah at |

My favorite experience at Camp Cheerio was the vertical play pen. I learned that I can do anything I put my mind to.

Leah

12. 20isabellae at |

My favorite experience at Camp Cheerio was learning things I didn’t know about my friends.

13. 20brandon at |

My favorite experience there was the hiking. I love hiking and backpacking. I learned a lot about people who are new to DA.
    From,
    Brandon

14. 20eliza at |

My favorite experience was the 5 mile hike and learning about my friends!

15. 20clairer at |

My favorite experience was when we went canoeing into Virgina. I loved it because me and my partner did really well. I learned that I love canoeing!
    Claire R

16. 20alayah at |

I was not able to go, but I enjoyed spending time with family in New York. If I did go, I would learn new games and meet new friends.

17. 20chad at |

The best part was the food and the challenge.

18. 20maggiew at |

My favorite thing was doing the high ropes course and the rock climbing. I thought that both were gonna be extremely scary but they were really really fun. I was so proud of myself after I did them

Sincerely,
    Maggie W

19. 20jackl at |

It remained me of how much I love the mountains. My favorite part was the sunrise and sunset every day.

20. 20jackl at |

I thought that the trip reminded me how much I loved the mountains. My two favorite parts were the sunsets and sunrises.

21. 20mackay at |

I learned that I could hike five straight miles!

22. 20matthew at |

My favorite part of Camp Cheerio was vertical playpen. I learned that I was very good at it!

23. 20jackt at |

My favorite thing I did at Camp Cherrio was the zipline. It was my first time ever going on a zipline and it was really fun.

24. 20alex at |

I loved doing the water slide with my friends!

25. 20leo at |

The trip reminded me of the summer because I went to it in the summer. I learned that I actually can go on a zip line. I learned that I am not actually afraid of heights.

26. 20liam at |

At Camp Cheerio I learned I can trust my classmates. My favorite part was the challenge.

27. 20lauren at |

I learned that I can still climb even with a hurt arm, and I learned about my friends. My favorite experience was the challenge because I like to climb.

28. 20ella at |

When we went to Camp Cheerio I learned that I have so many friends than I thought and that I had the best teachers this year. My favorite thing was the aqua slide. Definitely!

29. 20cristina at |

My favorite experience there was the zip line. I learned that I was a good climber and that I trusted my teammates to hold me up and not letting me fall.

30. 20casey at |

My favorite part of Cheerio was the zip-line. I loved meeting new friends and having a great time. I learned that all of my friends always have my back.

31. 20madeline at |

My favorite part of Camp Cheerio is the rock climbing walls, I also liked going canoeing with my friends.

32. 20ryan at |

I loved climbing on the Vertical Playpen and the Hiking Trip, they were both amazing! The food was incredible! I also learned that I can do more than I think I can.

33. 20davism at |

I really liked Camp Cheerio because I learned a lot of new things about my advisory and I got to get to know people a lot better.

34. 20carolines at |

My favorite experience at Camp Cheerio was the hiking trip and I learned that if you work really hard at something and you feel like giving up, just don’t stop because you’ll feel so accomplished once you finally make it and it will be worth it

35. 20millicent at |

My favorite part of Camp Cheerio was bonding with our advisories. We all got to learn more about each other. I also like the Vertical Playpen because it was a challenge I thought I wouldn’t have faced. I learned that I took a lot more risks than I thought I would have done.

36. 20lauraj at |

My favorite experience at Camp Cheerio was going canoeing and hiking. I learned that archery is harder then it looks.

37. 20isabelle at |

My favorite thing that we did at Camp Cherio was the zip line it was so much fun and I never knew that I could hike 5 miles.

38. 20macy at |

I loved the aqua slide! It was super fun to do with my friends!

39. Jinger at |

Cheerio was a lot of fun! I got to experience a lot of activities out of my comport zone! I have never been zipplining, canoeing, or hiking before until I went to cherio! My favorite part was going on the zip line. I learned a lot of new things at Camp Cheerio!

40. 26julians at |

Beautiful photo! My favorite activity at Camp Cheerio was canoeing. It’s also cool to see that you’ve been going there for so long! What’s your favorite activity?