41 Responses

1. 20colin at |

I have noticed that a lot of students have or had during the year bone injuries.

2. 20alex at |

That’s cool! When I am in a big city I notice people talking on phones, and wearing ear buds! I can’t wait to write a post about something that I notice.

3. 20jackt at |

I don’t usually notice things like hearts. What I notice is sounds. Sometimes when I’m playing in my yard, I will hear deer cracklings leaves, or birds chirping.

4. 20liam at |

I am trying to notice what shoes people are wearing.

5. 20macy at |

I see hearts all around, I try to remember where they are so I can come back and take pictures but I often forget. I need to make more time to go outside with a camera and just open my eyes and look around.

6. 20davism at |

The things I notice are the smiles on people’s faces. The smile on someone’s face when you say thank you, when you say cool shoes, when you say congratulations, but the best is when you smile and you get a smile back.

7. 20jacksonf at |

I notice when you are looking for something, everything becomes that object. I notice this when I look for wild animals in backyard. Every stick becomes a snake.

8. 20claire at |

I don’t notice things like that but I notice animal prints instead. I notice things like a paw/hoof/claw track, an animal hole, and other things animals leave behind.

9. 20andrewo at |

I notice sirens a lot I hear them very commonly. One of the reasons is that I live by a hospital. Even then I hear them at school. It’s kind of weird but it is what I hear!

10. 20isabellas at |

Whenever I am walking outside or right after a soccer game, I will look up in the sky and see all different kinds of clouds. When I look at the clouds I will see different shapes, animals, or just something that is on my mind. I always notice the clouds and there different forms.

11. 20isabellae at |

I normally notice the shoes people wear or their hairstyle.

12. 20lauren at |

Lately I have noticed how many leaves have been on the ground and in particular I have noticed leaves with three points off of it.

13. 20ella at |

What I notice the most is probably horse trailers. When ever I see them I wonder what type of horse(s) are in them. I think it is a lot of fun!

14. 20carolines at |

I loved your blog post. It made me feel that I have to pay attention to things more important to what we think is important. I know that doesn’t really make sense, but it really maked me looked in a different perspective.

15. 20ryan at |

I always notice the kind of cleats somebody is wearing, and I never forget to see what somebody’s shirt looks like.

16. 20leo at |

I notice the difference in everything. I notice the different colors we wear. I notice the games we play. Nothing is the same. We are all an individual.

17. 20casey at |

I recently have noticed people in my area wearing Appalachian State shirts. I started noticing this after my neighbor told me that was the college she was going to.

18. 20millicent at |

Whenever I am walking around I notice all the words. Everywhere you are you are always hearing words and sounds. I notice words because it is how others communicate. I think if we didn’t have words this would be a different world.

19. 20lauraj at |

I notice things in nature, like cloud formations, if birds are in trees, and things like that.

20. 20madeline at |

When I play tennis I notice how someone hits like drop shots, lobs, cross court, and down the line.

21. Cristina at |

I usually notice books wherever I go. I notice if a book is small, big, long or short. I also always, when I can, read the back or the front flap of a book.

22. 20isabelle at |

I don’t normally notice a lot of things but one thing I do notice are people who wear certain things a lot like sweaters, earrings, etc.

23. MrsRolin at |

Hi, guys! I’m a 6th grade teacher too in GA and Mrs. Donnelly is my AWESOME 1st cousin….The first thing I notice about a person is their smile…have you ever noticed that if you look at somebody, they will usually always smile at you? Isn’t that cool? It reminds that everyone deserves to be happy and it’s our job to take baby steps like just noticing someone to brighten their day and reminding them to smile!

24. 20leah at |

I notice animals and what people wear.

25. 20linus at |

I noticed that a lot of people have broken a bone in the beginning of this year.

26. 20alayah at |

I usually notice cloud formations, and sometimes I notice different objects in a room. I see some great things when I look at the clouds.

27. 20sebastianl at |

What I notice all the time is sports going on around me. I love all different types of sports like lacrosse and soccer so when I notice different sports going on I think of all the different sports I play.

28. 20chad at |

I don’t really notice things, but if I do notice if it’s a sunny or rainy day. I love sunny days. When it rains you can’t do much.

29. 20jackd at |

I notice formations in nature. Like cloud shapes, shapes of leaves, etc… I am a Boy Scout so I tend to notice that stuff a lot (camping trips.)

30. 20brandon at |

I notice straight trees. Good for making furniture.

31. 20eliza at |

I notice all of the nature around me. It’s really pretty to see all of the trees, flowers, bushes, etc.

32. 20clairer at |

I notice lots of things. Especially hearts in trees, clouds, and on the ground.
    -Claire

33. 20jackl at |

That was a great blog post! Some things that I notice all over the place are pencils and coins. They’re everywhere they’re in and on the ground, sidewalks and other nicks and crannies.

34. 20maconh at |

I thought that it was really cool that you notice hearts. Like Colin, I have noticed broken arms. So far I’ve noticed five, I’m wondering who is next!

35. 20alexander at |

Wherever I go, I notice money. Mostly coins, but sometimes I’ll find bills. It’s cool seeing the different designs on quarters, and the different times the coins and bills were put into circulation.

36. 20maggiew at |

Mrs. Donnelly I really liked your post, I loved all the detail you put in it. I usually notice the shapes of leaves, little shiny things, the shape of rocks, and the shape of clouds. I really loved your post!

37. 20sophie at |

That’s really cool! I usually. Notice the color of animals eyes and how they would look if they were my eyes!

38. 26sheat at |

I also seem to notice certain shapes in objects around me!

39. 26sheat at |

I also seem to notice certain shapes in objects around me! Do you notice any other shapes?