14 Responses

1. 21amandat at |

Sounds super fun! Was the ricks haw fun to ride in? I love you pictures! Especially the one of you in the rickshaw.

2. 21alexeib at |

Wow that seems great! I miss India, and I went there once. I don’t remember where exactly. Somewhere on the south coast and it was really nice, lots of poverty though.

3. 21olivieroz at |

That sounds really cool! I am looking forward to hearing more about your trip! That’s cool that they use rickshaw as everyday transportation.

4. 21carinar at |

That looks so fun, I wish I could be there! Was it bumpy at all?

5. 21jackp at |

That looks like fun. I wish I could see India. It seems like a cool place.

6. 21rachelu at |

Mrs.D, it really looked crowded there. It was probably really tough to bike with people in the backseat. I really miss you and hope you are having a great time.

7. 21andrias at |

I love the video! It really made me feel like I was in India with you.

8. 26shriyad at |

Hope you had a lot of fun! When I go to India, I normally go to Maharashtra. We go to towns like Mumbai and Aurangabad. What is your favorite town in India?

9. 27ganapathip at |

When we go to India we go to my mom’s city and stay at my uncle’s house. We usually go around by a auto-rickshaw because his house is near the downtown and it’s super crowded.

10. 27ganapathip at |

Driving generally in India is very hard, you have to dodge cows, people and cars