I Am Thankful For – By: Audrey M

I am thankful for my mother who loves and cares for me. I am thankful for my father who protects me and provides me with a home and food. I am thankful for my 2 brothers who play with me and help me with my homework. I am thankful for the house I live in and the food I eat. I am thankful for my 2 kitties who make me feel wanted and needed when I am feeling depressed. I am thankful for all of my relatives who help me get through tough times. I am thankful for ALL of my friends who give me advice and love. I am thankful for my education at Durham Academy. I am thankful for my teammates and coaches. I am thankful for the wonderful teachers that teach me. I am thankful for many things that complete who I am.

Citation: “FlickrCC – Nikon.” FlickrCC – Odd. Web. 22 Nov. 2011. <http://flickrcc.bluemountains.net/flickrCC/index.php?>.

7 thoughts on “I Am Thankful For – By: Audrey M

1. I like how you didn’t write the traditional paragraph, but you took your own approach on writing about the things you feel thankful for.

2. I love your blog post. You expressed your gratitude in a great way. I like how you said why you are thankful for the things.

3. Audrey,
    I love this post of yours! One thing that I really liked about it is that you really expressed yourself and who and what you are thankful for! Keep up the great blogging skills!

4. I love this post! You did a great job! I love how you really expressed what you are thankful for!

5. Audrey,
    How you just wrote about what you are thankful for really touched my heart! I feel the same way! By the way, what are the names of your kitty cats?
    -Marta