9 Responses

1. Mariana R at |

My favorite animal is the monkey because I like to eat bananas and they eat alot of bananas. They are also my favorite animal because they are interesting because they look so much like us in a way.

2. 18matthewf at |

Dolphins are awesome, I would say dolphins

3. 18alexg at |

Wow Ryan, I know you love animals but that’s a lot. I love animals too (which you would know because we explore together) but I like Grassland animals like cheetahs, leopards, tigers, lions (wild cats) and even their prey. I don’t know all of those names of their prey off the top of my mind except for caribou but all of those. I also like the small mammals you’d find in a forest. Oh, and one more I just also like . . . koi.

4. 18ashwins at |

King Cobras!

5. 18christenm at |

For some reason, the coolest animals – in my opinion – all end in -at. I l love bats, rats, and cats (mostly domestic. But I like cheetahs).

6. 18jamesfh at |

Wow Ryan, that’s a lot of favorite animals. I would say my favorite is the capybara. I did my science project on them after seeing one at a zoo in the Bahammas.

7. Anita Hunt at |

Hey Ryan – thank you for helping post on a blog for the 1st time. I have a few favorites.
    Domestic: dogs and horses
    Wild: elephants

Mom