If I Woke Up An Adult by Maggie D

If I woke up as an adult I would be 24 and would have already finished college. I would drive a white mini cooper with 2 black stripes on the front. I would buy a Havanese puppy and put bows in her hair. I would call my friends and go to the mall. I would buy all the clothes, shoes, purses, and jewelry I wanted. I would have gotten a boyfriend in college. We would get married. I would buy a private jet and we would go to Paris and London for our honeymoon. Then I would have five kids, 4 boys and 1 girl. I would spoil my girl! She will have everything she wants! I would trade my mini in for a BIG white BMW. I will be the best mom ever!!!!! That’s the life I am dreaming of!

Husband wife and baby

morguefile.com

7 thoughts on “If I Woke Up An Adult by Maggie D

1. This is very similar to my dream adult life! I want to have the same about of kids as you! AND… I will TOTALLY spoil my girl rotten. 🙂

2. I don’t know what I will study in college yet, but I know it will be something that I really like.

3. Sounds like you want to be Kate!!

A great life, but make sure you save time to become President. You’ll be a good one.