15 Responses

1. 18joshk at |

I do not like extreme temperatures. I would live in the US. The only reason I would not live in Costa Rica, is the rainy season. I hate the cold.

2. 18gusl at |

I don’t like just hot or cold. I like that pre-winter feeling of maybe 55˚-65˚ cool feeling, like in places such as England or Chicago. Too hot is nice, but annoying in ways that I will not list, but then you could swim in warm weathers. Too cold is not my favorite, and I suspect not a lot of other people’s favorite. I just like normal-cold.

3. 18oliviac at |

I don’t like extreme weather either but if I had to choose I would say hot weather. It think that’s because I’ve lived most of my life in Durham and it gets hot in the summer so I’m used to it.

4. 18catherinem at |

I would like to live in a very warm climate because I feel very unpleasant when I’m cold and uncomfortable so I would definitely prefer hot to cold.

-Cat

5. 18joshk at |

Anywhere really. I really like Durham’s weather, but when I grow up I want to move away from here. I really liked the city of Chicago when I visited my cousins, but it is too cold. Just to let you know Gus. It snows a ton there. I also really like New York City. I would enjoy living right outside of the city across the Hudson River in New Jersey. Most of my family lives there and the weather is cold, but the summers are nice. I might also live in the South, like Miami, Florida or Jacksonville.

6. 18davisc at |

I would want to live in Asheville because that is where my family lives, my mom grew up there and my grand parents live there. I want to live there because it always has a nice cool feeling and I really like the mountains.

7. 18davisc at |

That’s good to hear, a lot of cool places are in there. But my grand parents have shown me everything possibly there that is fun maybe of like 5 times. I also think that people in Asheville should make it a lot bigger so many people are living there now.

8. 18ishaa at |

I would live somewhere with neutral weather. Because I dislike places with extreme weather.

9. SAM at |

I would rather live in a place with a tropical climate because I just personally hate the Winter. I would probably live in the Bahamas or something.

10. 18jamesfh at |

I would probably want to live in a tropical climate. Maybe Jamaica because that’s where most of my family is from.