We made a tech project for language arts class. We did our project about Google Docs. This project may or may not be shown to people who make this big decisions at D.A. Though the process was mostly smooth, we did encounter some very annoying problems. We filmed our movie on a flip camera. Then we downloaded it on to iMovie, and problems instantly occurred. We put in our video, but our audio was too quiet, so we boosted the volume to 500%. This definitely solved our problems. Next, iMovie was being annoying and whenever I moved my mouse, it moved where I was in the movie. This made us mad, but we overcame. It ended up being a good project.