Me Job Chapters 13 & 14

Let’s hope this gets finished in the next 9 1/2 days of school!
Chapter Unlucky 13Simultaneously Mom and I were sprinting to the nearest police station. (In stadium) We quickly told the guy what had happened and he seemed pretty surprised that it had happened. “A story like this one doesn’t happen everyday you know.” We had to contact someone higher up in the police. We were never going to find Rian. When the police got to us we were taken through downtown Chicago to the police headquarters. They questioned me a lot. Some of the questions were like, Why were you there? and Who may have done this?, but the question that they got the most information out of, (it was a boatload of info that they got and it was very, very helpful) was Have you been in contact with anyone suspicious lately?

I let it all out, the pizza guy, Travie, and my call to Rian’s iPhone, which happened to have an app about how to find it, you know, the track my iPhone things. I told the men that.  My mom was contacting Rian’s parents, telling them what had happened. They weren’t mad about it. They were terrified to death and worried that they would never see her again. “WAIT A SECOND!” the police chief exclaimed excitedly. Give me that, he yanked the phone out of my Mom’s hands and said to the Tecktiels, “You must have an iPhone right?” Yes was the response. “Do you have a track my child’s iPhone app?” the chief questioned. Yes again. “Locate Rian please.” the police chief said thinking “Duh, the people these days really don’t think about this stuff before we question them” Her phone is at  233 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, Illinois 60606. “Oh really?” another policeman said thoughtfully. “That is the Sears Tower address!” “Perfect, Tom” whispered the police chief. “Rian is 2,030 feet high. “Even better!” said the genius policeman. “TOP FLOOR!”

Chapter 14

It was 2:00 in the afternoon when the SQUAT team arrived at the top floor of the Willis Tower. Most of them were clueless about what was going on. They reached the top of the elevator and saw an ad for Plawker Real Estate. What could be going on at a real estate place? Meanwhile the genius policeman was researching the Plati family and he found that Drew’s father had played football with Travie Hawker. The information was sent to the SQUAT team who quickly realized that Plawker Real Estate was a fake name for Hawker’s lair. They barged into the building and found a nice little office area with people working for real estate. The people never saw the SQUAT team who were all in disguise. They fell through a trap door and fell into a cell. Two of the members did not fall in luckily. The other men waited around as the rest of the group in the cell explored. They broke out of the cell furiously and found an older guy in his fifties maybe with a large beard. He was not recognizable as anyone. He was sleeping and snoring. Stupid tractor! He said in his sleep. Rian was screaming in another cell down the hall. No one could hear her, but she did hear men talking to Walter the dude who had a British accent (he was French and had horrible English comprehension, but had a great accent). Walter came to an agreement with them that they could roam the place searching. The guys heard a little girl scream, but investigated and found a wall from where her voice was coming from. They tried to bust down the wall, but that only got security from Travie going. The entire unexplored hallway was closed off.

Imagine Travie spinning around in this chair and laughing an evil laugh………..

Image from http://images01.olx.com/ui/3/98/53/44559553_4.jpg

3 Responses

1. 18matthewf at |

Please write more Josh!!!

2. pdonnelly at |

@JoshAre you still writing this?

3. Josh K at |

Sort of. I pretty much finished it. I could in my study hall if I wanted to. Its like 3 or 4 paragraphs away