Camp Cheerio by Franny

At Camp Cheerio my favorite activities were: the zip-line, the mudslide, the climbing, ropes course, and the archery (the last three were all together). At the zip-line, I was a bit afraid at first because I’m not the best with heights, but once I did it, I was so glad I did. It was AWESOME! I did it several times and I loved it. It got better every time I went. Camp Cheerio was so fun. At archery, I did OK but I wasn’t the best. I got about four on the target. Every time I left an activity I was really sad that it was over and then I would completely forget about it for a while while I was doing yet another really fun activity. The cabins were great (even if the showers were freezing!) and I had a great time. At the end of the last activity, hiking, I was really sad because I knew that right after we had lunch back at the camp we would be leaving. I was glad to see my family and all, but I really liked Camp Cheerio. I want to go back soon!!!

Photo by Mrs. Donnelly

Photo by Mrs. Donnelly

3 thoughts on “Camp Cheerio by Franny

1. Thanks but you should be complementing Mrs. Donnelly- she took them! I only put them on my blog. My favorite is the one of the view from Cheerio. How about you?