10 Responses

1. Kathy P at |

Will,

I enjoyed reading about your adventures at Camp Cheerio. It sure sounds like there are many fun activities to enjoy. Did you sit by a campfire at night with your group before bed? I am glad to hear you made new friends and enjoyed time with your old buddies too. Just wait till next year…..DC!

2. 19david at |

Will, I also think that the food was good. Camp food just isn’t usually that good. I liked Ice Cream and Cake too!

3. 19fred at |

@19david, when you said ice cream and cake in your comment, you just reminded me of that disturbing, but catchy song. I loved the mudslide, but Mathew had to go down the mudslide without water.

4. 19jingerc at |

Oh yeah! I wasn’t really paying attention but he said like the water stopped or something when he went. I know this is off topic but what schools did you guys go to before you went to DA? @19fred and @19will I know you have been here at DA for a while now. @19will.

5. 19fred at |

@19jinger, I went to Washington Elementary before I came here. I could’ve come here at 5th grade if I wanted to, but I decided not to. And no, my school was not in Washington, it was just named after George Washington.

6. 19jingerc at |

Okay cool! @19fred.

7. 19david at |

@19jinger: I went to Triangle Day School before this.