11 Responses

1. 19vasili at |

Fred this is a really cool mini garden. It looks like you have put a lot of time into it. The watermelon sounds really good. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

2. 19will at |

Wow Fred! I have been wanting a vegetable garden lately and I hope we plant one in the Spring. What is your favorite thing to grow Fred?

3. 19davi at |

Is that your garden? It’s an awesome garden anyways. If it actually is yours, then luckyyyyyy. I have a herb and vegetable garden. I actually have some squash growing right now. They might be ready for Halloween.

4. 19charlie at |

Do you have any tips for my mom and me? She’s tried multiple times to get a garden that doesn’t only consist of flowers, but they die really quickly. I managed to grow a carrot once, but then winter came before i could pick it, so it died.
    :(. Any advice?

5. 19will at |

Fred, I am not sure what I want to grow. Maybe jalapeños so I can make jalapeño poppers. What else do you suggest?

6. 19charlie at |

Thanks!😄

7. 19jingerc at |

Sounds really cool Fred! That’s great I have a mini garden I grow too! Right now I am growing tomatoes.

8. 19aneesha at |

That’s so cool!!! I love gardens and plants!!!