I Am Proud Of by Shaffer W.

http://www.zoo-m.com/flickr-storm/

I am proud of myself for working hard in school. I am trying very hard to do well in class and get good grades so that I can have a bright future ahead of me. I am proud of my athletic ability to do a lot of things that I can do. I am very proud of what I do and where I am now. I am proud of my sister for being the captain of the field hockey team and she is very athletic also. I am proud of my mom and dad for taking good care of me and for giving me everything I need to have a good life.

3 thoughts on “I Am Proud Of by Shaffer W.

1. Shaffer, I enjoyed reading your blog. You make us proud each and every day. Thank you for being a wonderful son and person!

2. Same Shaffer, your a smart kid. I also am in the same shoes as you, my parents get me everything I need to get through life.

3. Shaff:

Your hardwork and determination will server you well in life. I have no doubt that you will succeed in whatever your heart desires. Just don’t forget to enjoy the journey along the way. Also, it was great to mention your sister. You have much to be proud of with her. She loves you and I love you.

Keep on blogging!