18 Responses

1. 19david at |

Great idea! I think I would write about the Civil War from the view of a kid on the Confederate side. It would be historical fiction. Another idea is about a kid in middle school who is really smart but not athletic and is bullied. That happens a lot in school these days, when academic abilities are placed far below athletic abilities. It would be realistic fiction.

2. 19david at |

Emphasis on the realistic.

3. 19david at |

Or we could write about WWII from the opinion of a German kid. Most WWII novels focus on American kids. I like getting the side of the story that not many people would like to write about, like the Confederates in the Civil War, the British/Loyalists in The Reovolutionary War, and Germans in WWII and WWI. I like the stories where the character’s side doesn’t win, and the reaction of the character.

4. 19david at |

I wonder whether some other people would like to comment. I would like to talk to more people. I need some more ideas. We could start a story club, that meets at tutorial in the library. How is that for an idea, Davi?

5. 19david at |

We would need some people with good work ethic, some people to be scribes, and people who just love writing. We would switch off jobs every chapter.

6. 19david at |

The hard part would be getting permission, and finding a good number of kids, not too few, but not too many. I’m not sure that a lot of kids would be allowed to get together during tutorial.

7. 19david at |

I like fantasy too! Maybe we could interpret history in to fantasy, like magic or something causing something like the Civil War.

8. 19david at |

How about feudalism from th point of the child of a lord? Most medieval fiction is about how a peasant discovers some unknown heritage and becomes a knight, and blahblahblah, and all of that stuff.
    It could be about how they meet a peasant kid and befriend the peasant kid.

9. 19charlie at |

I would be up to writing a story! I tried once in fourth grade but they wiped the computers at the end of the year and the papers were trashed.😔But anyway writing it could be fun. We could be like Eon Hunter, who is a pseudo identity of the group of authors who a wrote the “Warriors” series.

10. 19norman at |

I’m up to writing a story, I like the idea of the characters side loses like David said earlier.

11. 19charlie at |

Well yes, of course not, but it could be more than one book, like a trilogy or something.

12. 19david at |

Whatever the case is, we’ve got to get a topic.

13. 19warbington at |

That would be cool! If its creative enough we could publish it! 🙂 Davi said that it could be a mix of some genres. Since Davi Wanted to do mythical, fantasy, and realistic fiction. I thought maybe we could combine the idea with David’s idea abou World War 2. It could be about someone that is at war in Greece and he has superhuman abilities and they fight. Or a zombie apocalypse book.

14. 19joannabr at |

I can help. I started but the same computer wiping happened to me.