31 Responses

1. Jenny Drury at |

How did a bird get stuck on your screen? That must’ve hurt, how did he finally get off?

2. 19katie at |

If I could fly I would fly around the world and see all the different places. I would go to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower or I would go to Italy for the food. Then I would come back to Durham and just relax.

3. 19michiko at |

If I could fly I would fly to different places of the world and see a lot of the things. I would fly to see my family and I would fly around school so I would not have to walk with my heavy books.

4. 19davi at |

If I could fly I would travel all around the world and see all the sights that I’ve wanted to see. I would fly to my home in Minnesota, and visit my old friends. Then I would visit all my relatives all over the world. After I finish, then I would go back to my house, and sleep for three years.

5. 19fred at |

If I was a bird I would fly around the world, rest on trees, and visit Korea and my relatives.

6. 19shaylen at |

If I could fly I would fly away from home for a while and return then bring things from where I went. Then I would bring it home

7. 19julia at |

If I could fly I would just fly around and have fun.

8. 19will at |

If I could fly I would fly all around the world. Also, I would spend my days flying around and having fun.

9. 19norman at |

If I could fly I would fly high over everything and look for hearts everwhere from a birds eye view

10. 19vasili at |

If I could fly I would fly around the neighborhood to see other birds.

11. 19bella at |

If I could fly, I would never be late for school, not having to worry about catching the bus that runs from the US to the MS unless severe weathers stop me.

12. 19bella at |

Also, if I could fly, I would bring things from DA like books,binder,lunchbox, etc. that I ALWAYS forget. That way, my mom wouldn’t get mad and annoyed to go get them!😅

13. 19lana at |

I would fly to the USA Women’s Soccer Stadium and watch the team play

14. 19anna at |

If I could fly I would go shopping and to my friends’ houses whenever I wanted! Also I would fly to school so my parents wouldn’t have to get up early.

15. 19dylan at |

If I was a bird I would visit my moms relatives in India and just see parts of the world I had never seen before and discover things.

16. 19joannabr at |

If I could fly, I would go see birds and how they fly to get special tricks and ways to go faster. Then, I would fly around and help to save people and people’s cats. Also, I would fly to everywhere that I needed to go.

17. 19sam at |

If I could fly with I would lift my mom off the ground and show her the world. We would have fun together flying over jungles, plains, Italy, Hawaii. But most of all we would enjoy each other’s company and have fun!

18. 19batu at |

If I could fly I would fly to school every day and back. I would also do dangerous stunts.

19. 19kay at |

If I could fly I would fly around the world to places I haven’t been to. I would look down below me and see everything from a birds eye view. I would look down to notice things that others couldn’t see.

20. 19david at |

If I could fly, I would see everything I had ever wanted to see, without the boring road trip. I would rest in trees, go back to New York for a while, and do things that humans could not.

21. 19sheridan at |

If I could fly, I would go around and hopefully, I wouldn’t have to have bedtime because I would see practically everything!

22. 19nathan at |

If I could fly I would enjoy flying free in the air!

23. 19noahc at |

If I could fly, I would fly up high and revisit many places that I have not been for years, like back to Texas to where I had lived, back to Washington D.C. where I mainly grew up, and also back to Ohio where I was born and I would visit my relatives. I would also fly to China and visit my relatives over there.

24. Neil M at |

If I could fly I would feel the wind in my face and I would dive and fly as fast as possible. Explore the wildlife and cities from above.

25. 19michaels at |

If I could fly I would fly to a different country/state everyday.

26. 19michael at |

If I could fly I would fly around the world and look at all the sights.

27. 19nate at |

If I could fly I would fly to places that would be almost impossible to get to and explore. I would also fly to famous landmarks and see them from all sides.

28. 19frannyc at |

If I could fly, I would fly every day and travel the world to places I’ve never been to.