What I am Thankful For! By Miriam D.

I am thankful for a lot of things, but I am most thankful for friends. Last year, I got to know what it was like to have to not have any friends because so many people were being so mean to me every day, that I did not trust anyone. But this year, I made friends with all the new girls that came to our school. I now have the best friends in the world! My friends matter to me more than almost everything else on this planet! I look out for them, and they always look out for me. Yes, last year there were a couple of girls who were nice to me, and I am still good friends with them today. They are all awesome!!!!!!!!!!! 💜💙💚💜

This entry was posted in 12-13 Students and tagged , , by Miriam. Bookmark the permalink.

About Miriam

I play lacrosse, gymnastics and horse back riding. My favorite food is angel food cake. My favorite colors are purple and lime green and silver. My favorite books is THE HUNGER GAMES series!!!!!!!!! I absolutely ❤❤❤❤❤ taylor swift!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 thoughts on “What I am Thankful For! By Miriam D.

1. I think that’s so sweet you took time to thank all of your friends!! You are an awesome friend!! 💜💚💜💚

2. Thanks! I’m really glad to have you as my friend too! I have never felt that left out before, but I think it must be hard. The closest I have been is always being one of the shortest in my class. Luckily a lot of my friends were also short! Aneesha has always been tall, but a lot of my friends were fairly shorter than me! Believe it or not. I also like knowing that someone always has my back!

3. Miriam, you’re a really good friend!!!! It’s great to have you around because you understand so much about us and we all think you’re really nice, caring and sweet!!!😄

4. OH MY GOODNEES LOOK THERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MIRIAM YOUR AN AMAZING FRIEND TOO I CAN’T IMAGINE A BETTER FRIEND!!!!!!!!!

5. That picture is now my background!!! It took me a few tries to figure out how to make it so Aneesha’s head wasn’t cut off, because she’s so tall!!!😋

6. I like all of my friends at Durham Academy!!! You guys are a lot of fun to hang out with!!! 😄

7. That is a cute photo and really you didn’t have any friends last year? That’s hard to believe.

8. Well, I had a couple friends, but none I could hang out with at school. I couldn’t go outside at all…… And you guys know why!!!😄😄😄

9. I was your friend last year and I still am…. I think. Why don’t you remember me?😢 Why are you saying you didn’t have friends when you did???