10 Responses

1. 19will at |

That is a really cool picture Nathan! That is a really interesting metaphor. I agree that it makes you feel calm. Do you go to Bald Head every Summer?

2. 19alex at |

I like how you described each part of the picture!😉

3. 19fred at |

Nice picture!!!

4. 19bella at |

I feel like you could just doze off with the breeze and ocean sound…

5. 19sam at |

Great writing skills Nathan! Your photo can show lots of thing but for me at Bald Head Island I would use your picture to say this: the dunes are my home and that is why no one will step on them. The creatures throughout the sand and ocean or my family and friends and mine and their dreams. The sky is the limit and go with the flow the grass is the wind pushing you away from your goals. But the sky gives you the push back to your goals. Nathan, I think that your creative writing is excellent! Just one more thing try another photo with a description!

6. 19dylan at |

I go to Bald Head every year and that picture is something that brings back memories of my family and others swimming in the beach and playing on the beach.

7. 19dylan at |

When do you go to Bald Head? That picture does make me think of family and friends and people that are dead but still in your heart.

8. 19joannabr at |

That is a cool photo Nathan! It is very relaxing!