Snow by Jinger

Photo by Jinger

It’s a cold, frosty, icy Friday. It’s so cold you can see the air you breathe. You’re super excited because school gets out at 11:30 and it’s due to snow. Who doesn’t like snow? Making a snowman, chucking snowballs at your siblings and friends, making snow angels and just enjoying the feeling of snow! It rarely snows so when it does you have to make something out of it.

I will never forget my dogs first experience with snow. Mainly because it was one of the funniest moments of my life. My little, white dog Raffy was only a puppy. It was hilarious because he blended in with the snow. He loves eating snow. That’s his favorite food! On the other hand, my other dog, Dennis, was so scared he didn’t know what to make of it. He tried fighting every snowflake that hit the ground. My friend had came over and was playing fetch with Dennis. My sister suggested to take a snowball and fetch it to him, so we did. It was hilarious because he caught it and ate it!

Anyway, you’re in your class when suddenly you see a piece of snow fall… Wait?! You take a close look at it. This isn’t snow? What is it? Is it frozen rain? Is it hale? It’s sleet! Yes! You’re so happy it finally “snowed!” ❄⛄❄⛄❄

Posted with BlogsyPosted with Blogsy

16 thoughts on “Snow by Jinger

1. That’s such a great dog story!! I’m going to get a dog on Friday or Saturday it’s a Airedale terrier. He will be two years old!!🐶🐶😃😃🎉

2. Great post! I was so happy it snowed! I liked how you put a lot of detail into your post.

3. Great story! Where I live it wasn’t really snow… It was more ice and sleet. So my dog didn’t get to play in the snow, but it sounds like your dogs had a great time!

4. That is a very funny story about the dogs. It is snowing today maybe you can play with them outside today. Please give an update. Dwayne C.

5. Yeah! Yes, I got to play with them outside in the snow. They seemed to love it! Especially Dennis!