10. In our rankings, we have decided that the CP3 6s are the tenth best shoes. They are Jordan brand and are the signature shoe of Chris Paul. Most commonly found in blue and red for the Clippers, these shoes are low top and have a zig zag pattern.
9. Ranking at number nine, are the Nike Hyperdisruptors. These shoes are some of the newest on the market and are worn by stars such as Rajon Rondo and Jeff Green. These shoes are hightops and are usually a solid color or a solid color with white.
8. The eighth shoes in our rankings are the D Rose 3.5s. They are adidas shoes and are the shoes of Derrick Rose who is currently injured. He wears red and black shoes because he plays for the bulls. They are high top shoes and are some of the best adidas shoes of the year.
7. At number seven are the Nike Hyperfuse low tops. These shoes aren’t too popular in the NBA, but are worn by college players such as Amile Jefferson of Duke. These shoes are very lightweight and offer good agility.
6. The 6th best shoe of the year are the high top Nike Hyperdunks. These shoes are very popular in college and the NBA, and have a unique design from the last years hyperdunks. They provide good cushioning for the feet and feature the fly wire design.
5. The fifth best shoes of the year are the Jordan Superfly Lows. These shoes are extremely agile, and lightweight, often coming in black and red. These shoes are some of the hottest Jordan’s of the year. They are worn by Kevin Martin of the Oklahoma City Thunder, Maya Moore in the WNBA and many more.
At number four, are the classic Nike Penny 5s. They are the shoes of Penny Hardaway, a player for the Magic in the 1990s. These classics are worn by players around the country such as Tyler Thornton and Rasheed Sulaimon.
The number three shoes are the Kobe 8s. These low top shoes are quick and agile worn by Kobe Bryant. These shoes have a classic pattern and a snake pattern and many players favor these shoes such as many of the Wichita State Shockers, Kobe Bryant and Michael S a.k.a The Mamba.
At number two, are the Kd Vs. These shoes are the fifth shoe that Kevin Durant has produced. The original KD Vs are high tops, but Nike has come out with the low top versions. They are worn by players such as Quinn Cook, Tyler Thornton, and Michael J.
And the number one shoes of the year are the… Lebron Xs. These shoes are Lebron James’ shoes. These shoes are worn all around the country, by players like Rasheed Sulaimon, Seth Curry, Mason Plumlee, and pros such as Eric Bledsoe. These shoes are hightops but Nike has recently released the low top versions. These shoes are some of the best Lebrons that have come.