I’m Thankful For… by Grace

I’m thankful for many things, but one of the things that I’m most thankful for is my friends. Friends are one of the best things in the world. One of the things I can always count on are my friends being there when I need them. My friends have helped me from the start, they always know If I’m upset and help me get through anything. My friends are fun and they always stand by me no matter what. On occasion we fight but we always get through it.Throughout the years my friends will be there for me, I may make new friends, but I will always treasure the old.

Posted with BlogsyPosted with Blogsy

10 thoughts on “I’m Thankful For… by Grace

1. It’s been great getting to know you!!! I really enjoy getting to be better friends with you!!!

2. A lot of people wrote about their pets (me), some wrote about their family, their education, but I think that friends are also really important to have! Especially because I know that my friends here at Durham Academy will always have my back! Great post!

3. Thanks friend! 👍😉 I especially like your ending sentence very powerful and sweet! 💖