10 Responses

1. 18forbesc at |

Cat, I LOVE your Blog!!! I was actually in the same room when the teacher told us those stories. I am very thankful for the some of the same things that you are.

2. 18joshk at |

This story has inspired me to realize how lucky I am to have what I have. I have awesome friends, parents who support me, and two wonderful brothers who make me happy. Thanksgiving is all about the four F’s family,friends, food, and football.

3. 18ianl at |

That almost made me cry. Great writing; it made me think about how lucky we are. Also, your picture is good and you sourced it. Thumbs up!

4. 18christenm at |

This really made me think about how lucky I am. I usually take for granted what I have but right now, after reading this, I feel really thankful. Great writing!

5. 18gusl at |

I forgot about how lucky we are compared to other people, although Thanksgiving is coming up. This expresses the luck that we all have. Great job Cat.

6. 18laurenh at |

Really good! This does remind me to be thankful! Keep writing!

7. 18aishwaryaj at |

That is a really good story! This story reminds me to be thankful!!

8. 18maggied at |

That is really good! When the teacher told us that it was really sad. I’m thankful for the same things you are.

9. 18leahg at |

Great Job. I sometimes forget about the people who are not as fortunate and that is very important.