45 Responses

1. 19bella at |

I’ve ALWAYS wanted to have a girl twin. You are so lucky! Your twin would know you more than anyone else.

2. Jenny Drury at |

Aw Jinger, this is so nice. Good post!

3. 19kay at |

I really like your post! I think a big plus for having a twin might be getting help on the homework, and stuff like that. Because I don’t like writing my homework down.

4. 19aneesha at |

Jinger, that’s sooooo sweet!!! I have a sister who is 10th grade and even though we fight a lot, we are like permenant best friends!!! 😊😊😊

5. 19kay at |

Haha!!! I don’t really fight with my sister!!! Plus all of my friends love her!!!

6. 19fred at |

I have a brother who’s in 10th grade. Even though it sometimes seems we’re like enemies, we usually get along well.

7. 19aneesha at |

Jinger, my sister and I do look a lot alike according to some people. Once somebody confused us as twins and we are four years apart!!! But according to a couple other people we look nothing alike!!!!

8. 19kay at |

I would really like to have someone that I could always count on for homework. On a few occasions I have forgotten something at school, and had to email some of my friends for a picture, or tell me what the assignment is. I really enjoy having a nice big sister!

9. 19bella at |

@jinger I know that you can fight with your sisters, but I would rather fight with a sister my age because they know better from YOUR AGE perspective…😅

10. 19bella at |

@fred haha so true. I wish I had a big brother who’s got my back all the time…we have no guys in our family except my dad.😓

11. 19bella at |

@jinger Dude,that’s 3 guys. That a lot. Well I guess it doesn’t count because there are no kid guys…😅

12. 19aneesha at |

I wish I had a twin like you do Jinger!!!

13. 19kay at |

I always thought that I wanted a twin, but one of my sisters best friends has a twin, and she doesn’t really like it that much!

14. Miriam at |

That’s such a good picture of you and your family!!!😄

15. 19grace at |

I love your post!😄

16. 19julia at |

I guess it depends on who your twin is. I have two sets of twin cousins and one of the sets are really nice to each other and never fight. The other set are always fighting and hurting each other, so I guess it varies.

17. 19julia at |

But I think it would be fun to have a twin! 😄

18. 19bella at |

When I go to church,they often say to pray for whatever, and when I was little, I ALWAYS used to pray for a twin sister!😅😝

19. 19lucyw at |

That’s really nice, I love your dogs.

20. Miriam at |

My brother and sister are twins. Sometimes they fight, but most of the time it is the two of them, ganging up on me!!!!😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

21. 19kay at |

I thnk that it would really depend on who your twin was! And if you liked them! If you didn’t like your twin, I think it could end badly… But if you really liked your twin, then I think it would be a completely different story!!! What about you?

22. 19kay at |

Miriam’s little brother and sister are cute! But sometimes they team up to try and annoy you! I bet that that’s one of the things they enjoy about being twins! Great post!

23. 19aneesha at |

19Jinger, your sister is awesome!!! I wish I had a twin that loved basketball!!!

24. 19aneesha at |

Thanks Jinger!!!!!! I think your blog is still really sweet! I’m thankful for my sister even if we fight!!! I just she loved basketball the way I do…🏀

25. 19aneesha at |

Yes I sure do love basketball… I wish I could play professionally when I get older but people who play up there are EXTREMELY good…🏀

26. 19aneesha at |

That’s soooooo cool…. I love watching and keeping track of Carolina men’s and women’s basketball… Do you watch the WNBA????

27. 19caity at |

I have a sister, she’s younger and we fight 24/7 but we are still really close and we are always there for each other.